Author Topic: Application for translator  (Read 2119 times)

Zephuros

• Lurker
Application for translator
« on: November 24, 2013, 05:51:20 PM »

reason: I want to join you to help translate the Coppelion series, since no one is currently doing it (lastly KuroKomeScans did chapters 22-23, but she's been really busy lately - I've been contacting her during the past few months.)

time I can spare: I can spend around 8-10 hours a day except Wed, Thu, Sat - I can only do around 3-5 for these three days. Starting on December 2-December 10th (Currently busy with exams). Will be free again starting on December 20.

There's something I have to ask though. I will be translating only volume 9 of Coppelion because Thailand has only nine volumes so far. And I will be translating it from Thai to English, not Japanese to English ..but, I will check everything from the original raws (I do have the raws with me). I have to mainly translate it from Thai to English because I couldn't read most kanjis without Furiganas and my Japanese to English skills are not good enough compared to my Thai to English skills.

Kanapox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
Re: Application for translator
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 05:54:08 AM »
Well, as much as I'd love to continue with that project, Coppelion is already licensed in English by Kodansha USA, so I think we are gonna stay out of this, sorry.