Author Topic: New project proposal.  (Read 1793 times)

7.62x51mm NATO

• Knowledge, Integrity, Excellence
    • FB
New project proposal.
« on: May 25, 2012, 12:07:33 AM »
To whom it may concern:

I, Calculuswhiz/7.62x51 mm NATO, am the translator of Fire Emblem:  Dark Dragon and the Sword of Light.  Read it here.  The problem is that since Mangafox will no longer allow online reading of this series, and the animea.net community continues to irritate me, I don't have anywhere else to go.  This is why I would like to move our home base to here, starting with Chapter 33.

Now before you ask me about staff, let me assure you that cleaning, typesetting, translations, etc. have all been delegated to me and my partner, Crazy Foxie.  Let me say again:  all staff is already covered.  Scans are also provided by a third party site, which I am affiliated with.  All that we need is a proper host, and I believe your website to be the best of all alternatives.  All due credit will be given to "Animexis.org" in the End of Chapter page (aside from Chapter 33, which is already published), should you choose to accept.  I will also direct many of the currently occupied websites to here.

In short, this will require little effort on your behalf, as almost everything will be done by me and my partner.  All we need is a decent host.

I ask that you please take my proposal into consideration and look forward to hearing from you.

Over and out.
%00
No weapon fashioned against me shall succeed.

Kanapox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
Re: New project proposal.
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 01:20:02 AM »
As long it's not already licensed, sure, no problem. I'll send you a PM to organize this.