Author Topic: A Bold Offer Please Read  (Read 2292 times)

Cellshocker

• Lurker
A Bold Offer Please Read
« on: October 21, 2013, 08:40:21 AM »
Hello everyone im new. Cellshocker is my ID here on this site. It caught my attention while i was on OneManga, i managed to view your promotion pages and decided to come check it out. I have a request more than anything and even though i just joined today i would like to offer this. Imn writing a story, a creative one ive had for years and ive been trying to have people make it into a manga. Unfortunately i have NO talent in drawing, scanning, and all the others. But i have the mental capabilties to write what is in my opinion a good story. The goal isnt for my story to go far, but i want to create something that i can call my own. I was hoping a GM/Admin would review the first few pages after i have it reread by my editors. It's a strech assuming you'd do this at all or even consider it. I'll need t give details on each character, names, profiles, ect. I am willing to donate a considerable amount of money to this site, or if need be pay the participants as individuals. I'd also like to talk price range and all that. Please consider this, email me at Cellshocker@aol.com.

Kanapox

• Administrator
  • Veteran Member
Re: A Bold Offer Please Read
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2013, 03:57:56 PM »
Well, I'm not sure we could help you, but I'm sending you a PM.